[Qatar-pm] Qatar Information Security Forum, THIS TUESDAY

Nigel Gourlay ngourlay at gmail.com
Fri Feb 23 06:49:38 PST 2007

Daryle Niedermayer brought this to my attention. QCERT is finally
showing some signs of life, and are going to hold meetings every two
months (last Tuesday of every alternate month). The first presentation
is being given by the former head of UK's Ministry of Defence CERT,
Mr. Ian Dowdeswell, who's now involved in QCERT. The topic is
"Cybersecurity - How much risk are you prepared to take?". I guess
this is going to talk about the balance between security and utility,
and maybe 'who trusts trust'.

There's more details here:
  http://www.qcert.org/qisf/

Don't forget to register!