[Purdue-pm] Perl weekly challenge renamed

Mark Senn mark at purdue.edu
Mon Jun 28 06:12:32 PDT 2021

Perlweeklychallenge.org has been renamed the theweeklychallenge.org.  So
far, perlweeklychallenge.org has received solutions to their programming
exercises in over 50 programming languages.

I sometimes read the solutions on the web site.  The breadth of solutions
people come up with to solve the same problem is amazing.  I suggest that
coders, programmers, etc., especially students, at least read the solutions
to help their individual preferences develop faster.

-mark

Inside every large program is a small program struggling to get out.
---Tony Hoare

What's dangerous is not to evolve.
---Jeff Bezos