[Purdue-pm] Virtual Meeting Reminder

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Wed May 13 08:21:45 PDT 2020

We usually have two mid-month meetings; the Perl Mongers meeting and the
Food & Chat. We have cancelled Food & Chat for the foreseeable future, and
have moved Mongers (which is usually very polyglot and not often
specifically Perl-related) to a virtual meeting.

https://www.meetup.com/hacklafayette/events/vkwlfpybchbrb/

Tonight, co-organizer gizmomathboy will give the presentation he's working
on for the coming Perl & Raku "Conference In The Cloud", called *Using RPGs
to Fuel my Coding Habit*.

We like an RSVP, but we're using Jitsi, a very open video conferencing
service that works in a web browser on desktop/laptop. (There are Android
and iOS clients.)

We hope to see you there!
--
Dave Jacoby