[Purdue-pm] (no subject)

Tom Browder tom.browder at gmail.com
Fri Jun 26 06:52:15 PDT 2020

On Fri, Jun 26, 2020 at 08:05 Mark Senn <mark at purdue.edu> wrote:

> Purdue Perl Mongers,
>
> I volunteer to give an hour long pro file processor talk based on Perl 5

> on January 13, 2021.  See below for more information on pro.

Mark, I am very interested in such a talk. On the same general subject,
I’ve been looking into Org mode for a universal text format for text data
storage and output conversion to different formats.

And I absolutely agree with you on Raku. As far as dates, I’m on board
there, too. I’ve been using and espousing ISO style dates for many years.

As a web hobbyist I look forward to the presentation! (Any early public
peek at the code would be welcomed!)

Best regards,

-Tom