[Purdue-pm] Perl 5, 6, 7, and 11

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Tue Jul 7 17:43:02 PDT 2020

Dear Perl friends,

I love Perl 5 and look forward to Perl 7.  I just haven't had the
time/patience to sit around and wait for Raku to reach maturity since
2001.  I know Mark S. has been a strong evangelist for Raku, so I
apologize for saying that I am unlikely to move to Raku.... instead, I
plan to jump from Perl 5 to Perl 7 when it is ready!

Warmest regards to everyone,

Mark

Mark Daniel Ward, Ph.D.

Director of The Data Mine