[Purdue-pm] challenge problem: sentiment analysis

dsk zeewfo at gmail.com
Sun Jan 27 06:31:47 PST 2019

Interesting challenge. A quick search on CPAN led me to the Text::Mining
package, has anyone used it for this type of project?
https://metacpan.org/pod/Text::Mining
With the government shutdown, regulations.gov may not be approving new API
keys. If anyone needs some example comments, I can put together a small
archive.

Thanks,
dsk