[Purdue-pm] Purdue Weekly Challenge - 005

Mark Senn mark at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Apr 24 18:33:26 PDT 2019

Mark Daniel Ward <mdw at purdue.edu> wrote on 2019-04-24 at 0802:
|  Dear Mark,
|
|  Thank you for your link to these challenges.
|
|  Do you have a link to all of them?  I looked on your page but didn't
|  see such an archive that shows all of them:
|
|  https://engineering.purdue.edu/~mark/
|
|  Just curious!
|
|  Mark

The challenges are at
  https://perlweeklychallenge.org/blog/perl-weekly-challenge-00X
for 1 <= X <= 5.  I assume 6 through the end will use the same numbering
scheme as they are published (currently once a week).  The challenge
at
  https://perlweeklychallenge.org/blog/perl-weekly-challenge-001
is displayed wrong---I'll report it next.

My blog entries regarding them are at
  https://engineering.purdue.edu/~mark/pwc-00X.pdf
for 3 <= X <= 5.  I need to create a blog index.

All the already installed answers are available at
  https://github.com/manwar/perlweeklychallenge-club/tree/master/challenge-00X
for 1 <= X <= 5.
I tried using
    mkdir -p /tmp/mark/tmp
    cd /tmp/mark/tmp
    wget --continue --execute robots=off --level inf  --no-parent --output-file=output.log --recursive --tries=5 --wait=3 https://github.com/manwar/perlweeklychallenge-club/tree/master
to download that directory structure to my local computer.
I was hoping that the perl5 and perl6 directory leaves would be
stored as directories with .pl or .p6 files in them instead of just
files.  Does anyone know how to download it, preserving the existing
directory structure so one could use a, for example,
cat github.com/manwar/perlweeklychallenge-club/tree/master/challenge-*/*/perl6/*.p6
command to look at all the, for example, perl6 solutions instead of having to
navigate through all the web pages on the web?  Thanks.

-mark