[Purdue-pm] Tonight: Gizmo on Asynchronous Perl

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Wed Mar 8 10:58:04 PST 2017

We meet again this afternoon, 5:30pm in EE317, for Joe Kline to talk about
Asynchronous Perl. We have multiple cores; we might as well use them, right?

Afterwards, we'll convene at Lafayette Brewing Company with non-mongers (I
hope) for HackLafayette Open Source Food & Beer & Chat.

One topic I hope and plan to bring up is sponsorship. Booking.com is a Perl
shop and has offered to sponsor us, starting in in April.

I look forward to seeing everyone tonight.

--
Dave Jacoby
jacoby.david at gmail.com

I used to put Lou Reed lyrics right about here ...