[Purdue-pm] November and December

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Mon Oct 17 09:59:48 PDT 2016

Thank you, Derrick, for your presentation on Jupyter, and I hope it
helped you prepare your presentations in London later this month.

We discussed topics for November's meeting (Nov 9, frustratingly
opposite the TEDxPurdueSalon on "Tomorrow's Technology Today", which
sounds great), but we didn't agree on one.

I have to start changing the website -- someday, it'll pull the calendar
straight from Meetup, but not today -- so having SOMETHING but TBD would
be good.

Anybody have ideas? Or should we just force Joe to show off Rakudo.js?

--
Dave Jacoby
     Developer, Purdue Genomics Core Lab