[Purdue-pm] So, That Was A Meeting. What Now?

Ken Schweickert kenschweickert at gmail.com
Thu Nov 19 20:19:09 PST 2015

I'm not convinced describing something in code is such a bad thing,
particularly in concise chunks. I used Perl pretty extensively with Twitter
and Gnip APIs. So I wouldn't object to such a talk on grounds of code use
nor subject matter. If I'm not the only one who isn't offended by your
notion ;P I could probably find something interesting to contribute along
side if there's time.