[Purdue-pm] Meeting Announcement

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Tue Dec 15 07:22:14 PST 2015

I apologize for not sending this out earlier, or doing a lot of the
administrivia, but we will be meeting tomorrow (Wed, Dec 16) at 6pm in the
MatchBox. I will present on using Perl to make use of Twitter Favorites.

Immediately following (more or less 7:30pm) we will transition to Lafayette
Brewing Company for Open Source Food & Beer & Chat.

Next month, we will be celebrating the release of Perl 6, with Mark Senn
providing a cake and talking about the features and advantages of Perl 6.

David Jacoby     jacoby.david at gmail.com