[Purdue-pm] Two Weeks Up, plus Thunder Talks

Dave Jacoby jacoby.david at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:34:17 PDT 2015

We are two weeks from our next Mongers meeting. Since I'm thinking about it
now -- Thanks, Mike -- it gives us time to try to gin up ideas. I think I
had floated "All the ways I can make Perl talk to me", but that doesn't
have to be it.

While I'm talking about talking about code, I'm reminded that Saturday's
Thunder Talk Day for GLOSSY, the Greater Lafayette Open Source Symposium.
I'll start at 2pm at the MatchBox Coworking Studio.

Talks for this time are:

    * Ben Cotton on DocType
    * Spencer Julian on ElasticSearch
    * Our own Joe Kline on using appropriate technology, or his Ordnung

It's usually an interesting time.

Sent from my pocket supercomputer