[Purdue-pm] JSON challenge problem: Perl 6 solution

Mark Senn mark at purdue.edu
Mon May 19 18:44:05 PDT 2014

The Perl 6 JSON software is not ready for production in my opinion.
I don't plan to discuss this solution tomorrow at the meeting.

There isn't any documentation for Perl 6's JSON::Tiny as for as I know.
NULL values aren't handled correctly and I cheated when changing
"value5" to "value4".

See the "json.p6" Perl 6 program or the "output" file for more information.

-mark