[Purdue-pm] Meeting Today -- 11:30am-1pm in WSLR 116

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 21 06:45:42 PST 2014

A month ago today, I was home sick, so I missed the meeting and whatever
planning happened for today's meeting.

I'm told that Derrick has a talk on Selenium, and that Mark can talk
about the progress of Perl 6, and there's some interest in my talk on
Arduino. (I can't give a demo, because I left my boards home today, but
I can give the talk and show some sketches.)

Anyway, see you today at 11:30!

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab