[Purdue-pm] Meeting Ideas? Both Micro and Macro

Mark Senn mark at ecn.purdue.edu
Wed Jun 12 04:39:46 PDT 2013

  > I can't think of a setup we can do where we can have both beer and an
  > overhead projector. There's rumblings of available spaces where that
  > would be less out of the question. I'm not against the idea.

I think ITaP (Information Technology at Purdue) used to loan out
portable projectors from their Digital Learning Collaboratory.  I just
sent them email asking if they still do.

Maybe if the meetings were held in early evening (say 5:00) people
on campus would stay for them and people off campus would come for
them since they wouldn't need to take too much time off.

And for people on or off campus that it is inconvenient to attend
presentations---maybe they could use Google Hangouts.  See
    http://www.youtube.com/embed/XkpjZ7oA_Qg?cc_load_policy=&hl=en&cc_lang_pref=en&autoplay=1
    (
        or if that doesn't work go to http://www.google.com/hangouts/
        and play the video
    )
starting at 1:06 for more info.  It can do video and audio of people
and screen sharing (I've never used screen sharing.).

-mark