[Purdue-pm] Meeting Ideas? Both Micro and Macro

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue Jun 11 13:54:11 PDT 2013

On 6/11/2013 4:44 PM, Michael Gribskov wrote:
> i have had a recurring meeting on tuesday that, in spite of trying, i
> have been unable to change the last two years.  this meeting will be
> ending soon and i plan to get back to coming, however, it is unlikely
> that i would come back to the university at 7 pm unless beer is
> involved.  unfortunately, a project seems pretty necessary.  the current
> situation with wslr and construction is pretty bad, we could try
> somewhere else, for instance the ground floor room in hockmeyer.

I can't think of a setup we can do where we can have both beer and an
overhead projector. There's rumblings of available spaces where that
would be less out of the question. I'm not against the idea.

Would 6pm be better? 5:30?

I'm okay to do Hockmeyer if anyone else is.

--
Dave Jacoby
     Code Maker, Purdue Genomics Core Lab

http://www.accidentalcreative.com/creating/boycott-unnecessary-complexity