[Purdue-pm] Perl jobs in Amsterdam, The Netherlands

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Wed Apr 10 05:17:59 PDT 2013

This posting appears on http://jobs.perl.org/ about every three months.

These folks are either hiring 20-25 new developers every three months
(impressive), or they never find anyone (low salary - not impressive),
or they have high turnover (not impressive).

Further, there really should be no reason, in 2013, that this type of
thing cannot be done telecommute.  It continues to surprise me how
many in-office posts I see at that site.  I never open one.

Just my $0.04.

/bda