[Purdue-pm] YAPC::NA

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Thu Jan 5 07:39:54 PST 2012

On 1/5/2012 10:21 AM, Bradley Andersen wrote:

> I am very likely to attend this: http://yapcna.org/.  I will be driving.
>   If anyone is interested in going with me, or, if you plan to be there
> and would like to meet up at some point, let me know.

I'm hoping/planning/intending to go to YAPC::NA this year, too. I'm
thinking of integrating it into a greater family vacation, but I'm
certainly happy with the thought of meeting people there.

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368
    823 days until the end of XP support