[Purdue-pm] Ideas for Next Meeting?

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Wed Feb 8 07:51:15 PST 2012

I've taken over the PurduePM twitter account, and I'm trying to start
generating some buzz, so having more talks, rather than a general
discussion, would be helpful.

(Not that I don't like the general discussion.)

Anybody have talks you're willing/able to give for the Feb 21 meeting?

I mostly have one on Dancer, the MVC I'm *almost* ready to deploy. I
could talk a little bit about OAuth and it's use in my command-line
twitter client, and I could get somewhere and have something
demonstratable with Twilio, an API to telephony. But I'd rather not
ramble on for an hour.

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368
    789 days until the end of XP support