[Purdue-pm] XML + Perl

Bradley Andersen bradley.d.andersen at gmail.com
Thu Feb 2 08:32:56 PST 2012

Here's the background:

Some guy who used to work where I work executed some queries and for
some reason dumped the results to XML.  Now the DB is not accessible
and Some guy is not accessible, and the task for me is to try and get
the data back from this XML.

It's convoluted and should not have occurred in the first place :(