[Purdue-pm] Meeting Today

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Tue May 17 06:02:01 PDT 2011

This is just a reminder that we'll be be having our regular monthly Perl
Mongers meeting today.

   * Mark will be talking about Perl 6, home automation and TEZ.

   * Joe might be comparing plotting with Perl and with Python,
     or might not, and might be reviewing Modern Perl, or might not.

   * And I will be showing off Sikuli, a tool written in Java
     which uses the Java Python implementation, Jython, as the
     scripting engine.

Plus the pre-meeting conversation we all know and love. Come Monger Perl
at the same camel-time (11:30-1:30) and same camel-station
(WSLR 116).

--
Dave Jacoby                         Address: WSLR S049
Code Maker                          Mail:    jacoby at purdue.edu
Purdue University                   Phone:   765.49.67368
    1056 days until the end of XP support