[Purdue-pm] O'Reilly discounts, some today only

Mark Senn mark at purdue.edu
Wed Jun 29 04:54:24 PDT 2011

20% OFF PERL EBOOKS AND VIDEOS

O'Reilly Perl ebooks and videos half-off today (Wednesday 6/29) only.
Many or all of these are available over the web for free from
computers at Purdue.
See
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1znrk4dvdag7hn6qh5uhpdqvm5h4knqc3gk6domv8

20% OFF O'REILLY OPEN SOURCE CONFERENCE

I've been to at least two of these in the past and don't plan to go
again.  In my opinion they're a rip off.  I find the web, blogs, and
mailing lists to be a more than adequate substitute.  For Perl stuff
go to YAPC::NA (Yet Another Perl Conference::North America)---it is
much cheaper.

It's in Portland Oregon July 25--29.

I haven't investigated which discounts can be used or which discounts
can be used together.

As a valued O'Reilly customer, you can also Save 20% (over $400) when you
register for OSCON. Use code "os11perl."

See
http://post.oreilly.com/rd/9z1zhhk2au1s8t6ejg5v6d6lffpnp08cn6t9mf3q0eo
and for alumni discount, academic staff discount, etc. see
https://en.oreilly.com/oscon2011/public/register#order_discount_description

-mark