[Purdue-pm] buy a Purdue Perl Mongers T-shirt?

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Thu Sep 30 06:18:20 PDT 2010

Dear Mark,

Even though I don't come to the Perl Mongers meetings, I would love to have a
shirt, since I'm a huge Purdue fan and I do write a ton of Perl code in my
research.  So, yes, I'm interested.

I looked at Perl shirts on the web about a month ago.  There are some very neat
designs from different sites.  Now-a-days, it is very easy to order customized
shirts with quite sophisticated logos for very reasonable prices from several
different sites on the web.  It's really amazing.

So I'm definitely interested in learning more about what you are thinking.

Thank you!

Best wishes,
Mark