[Purdue-pm] perl quotw

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Wed Mar 24 05:36:11 PDT 2010

Dear Joe,
     Those qotw challenges were awesome!  I didn't know about them
before, but this is very cool.  The next time that I'm teaching Perl in
class, I could probably design some of the course challenges around
things like that.  Wow, very cool!  Thank you for bringing those to
everyone's attention.  Neat!  Thank you!
Mark