[Purdue-pm] literate programming

Mark Daniel Ward mdw at purdue.edu
Fri Mar 19 06:14:13 PDT 2010

Dear Joe,
     Literate Programming is an awesome idea.  I'm very familiar with
Knuth's work and his belief in Literate Programming.  Knuth is the main
guy in my field, and I know him very well (we've met on several
occasions, and I am one of 4 people in the world to proofread his
"Selected Papers" books before they are published, at Don's direct request).
     If you guys decide to talk about Literate Programming in one of the
Perl meetings, I would probably be inspired to come!
Mark