[Purdue-pm] Reminder: meeting tonight, Jan 20, new place

Rick Westerman westerman at purdue.edu
Tue Jan 20 06:34:12 PST 2009

    Reminder that the PM meeting is tonight in our new location -- BCHM
102 -- from 6:00 PM until 7:30 or so.   I have not confirmed the
speakers but we should have Mark talking about Perl 6 Rules and Joe
talking about Strawberry Perl (on Windows) plus Padre and maybe Gantry.
Dave won't be there and I haven't worked on Jifty since before Christmas
and thus that talk is probably going to be canceled until next month.
As always, impromptu talks are welcome.

--
Rick