[Purdue-pm] Tech meeting in 8 days.

derrick derrick at csociety.org
Thu Oct 9 07:47:44 PDT 2008

Rick Westerman wrote:
>   A reminder that the October technical meeting is in 8 days -- next
> Tuesday, Oct. 14th, 6:30 PM in ME 119.  We have a bunch of speakers
> lined up:
>
>  Derrick is going to talk about using lex and yacc with Perl.

I would like to move my talk (yet again...sorry) to the
november meeting. I have an opportunity to go to the Great
Smoky Mountains for October Break and I don't think I'll be
back in time for this meeting.

I apologize for the late notice, but I promise to
incorporate the trip into the November talk.

dsk