[Purdue-pm] Next technical meeting TONIGHT!

Dave Jacoby jacoby at csociety.ecn.purdue.edu
Tue Feb 12 10:00:32 PST 2008

Just a reminder, that six short days are up, and that meeting is TONIGHT!

Also, I have a topic. "a tree grows in the basement". It's the best
topic I can think of with, with my javascripty mind not thinking
straight....

David Jacoby    jacoby at csociety.org
     When you hear music, after it's over, it's gone, in the air.
     You can never capture it again.
         -- Eric Dolphy