[Purdue-pm] Dec. PM meeting

Dave Jacoby jacoby at purdue.edu
Wed Dec 3 08:45:30 PST 2008

Dave Jacoby wrote:
> Mark Senn wrote:
>
>> I move rescheduling the meeting to 6pm, December 16.  Would anyone
>> like to second?
>
>> I move 6pm.  Or if other people prefer 5:30 that's ok with me.
>> Would anyoe like to "third"?
>
> I'll second. Thirding is just too odd.

To clarify ( and to put my Purdue addr into this list ), I'm seconding
both the moving of the December meeting AND the permanent moving of the
meeting time to 6pm. It was moved out for me in the first place, so it
seems fair.

--
Dave Jacoby  - jacoby at purdue.edu     "What I cannot create,
     Purdue Genomics Core              I do not understand."