[Purdue-pm] PM: Tech meeting

Andy Lester andy at petdance.com
Fri Aug 8 08:18:18 PDT 2008

On Aug 8, 2008, at 10:14 AM, Rick Westerman wrote:

>    Wow, the time flies.  Our next tech meeting is this upcoming
> Tuesday, Aug 12th, 6:30 PM, ME 119.   Does anyone have anything to
> talk about?   Or shall we cancel until Sept?   Last month I
> mentioned giving a talk on Moose (the object oriented package) but I
> don't have anything worked up yet.   Anyone else?

I can't do anything this month, but I'd be glad to come out and give a
talk next month if you'd like.  I just came back from OSCON and giving
two talks: "How to speak Manager" and "Just Enough C For Open Source
Programmers."  I can talk about lots of different stuff, though.
Google Maps says I'm only 3.5 hours from you.

Any interest?  How many people do you normally get to meetings?

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy at petdance.com => www.petdance.com => AIM:petdance