[Purdue-pm] Post-Mortem: 2006-09-12 Technical Meeting

David Jacoby jacoby at csociety.ecn.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 15 10:53:53 PDT 2006

The consensus of the Purdue.pm central cabal is that we had
good content, a good mix of expert and beginner content, but
at 2.5 hours, perhaps a bit long. So, we're leaning toward
going for 90 minutes. Beyond that, I think we worked out the
importance of getting issues taken care of before the
meeting actually starts is a good idea.

If you disagree or have further comments about the meeting,
please tell us. Positive feedback helps us do better. And
we're already starting to put together the next meeting, so
if you have an idea for a talk, we'd love to hear it. Just
add it to the Meetings page og the wiki.
   <http://pm.purdue.org/>

Thanks to everyone for attending, and thanks to everyone who
presented. See you at the social meeting!

Dave Jacoby    jacoby at csociety.org

  setenv EDITOR /usr/bin/vi