We need people from Purdue.pm at the callout fair

Diego Zamboni zamboni at cerias.purdue.edu
Wed Jan 10 14:50:20 CST 2001

Hi,

Tomorrow will be the Computer Organizations Callout Fair, from 10am-3pm in the
MSEE Atrium. Purdue.pm will be represented, among with many other
computer-related student organizations.

I will be there from about 10-12, but I can't stay longer than that. I would
like to ask for volunteers to be there at different times of the day. All you
need to do is be there to answer questions about Purdue.pm, and possibly take
peoples' addresses for adding to the mailing list.

If you think you can be there for a while, please let me know. Sorry for the
late notice.

--Diego