Announcement: Beginning Perl short course

Diego Zamboni zamboni at cerias.purdue.edu
Thu Feb 1 17:18:19 CST 2001

	What: Short cours "Beginning Perl"
	Who: Mark Senn
	When: Tuesday, February 6, 2001, 3-4 PM
	Where: MSEE B-12

See below for details. If you plan to attend, please email Mark so that he can
plan on the number of handouts.

--Diego

Subject: Beginning Perl short course
Date: Thu, 01 Feb 2001 17:56:38 -0500
From: Mark Senn <mds at ecn.purdue.edu>

I'll be giving a free, one hour ``Beginning Perl'' ECN short course
from 3--4 p.m., Tuesday, February 6, in MSEE B-12.

Perl is a free, very powerful programming lanaguage available for
almost all computers.

If you know how to use a text editor and have any programming
experience at the end of this talk you should know how to write simple
Perl programs.  You'll also know how to get information regarding
writing more complicated Perl programs.

Reservations aren't necessary but if you plan to come please send me
email so I'll have enough handouts.  Thanks.

Mark

Mark Senn, mds at purdue.edu