An invitation to contribute to Purdue.pm

Diego Zamboni zamboni at cerias.purdue.edu
Thu Sep 14 09:33:27 CDT 2000

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to welcome the new members of this list (who were added
recently, mainly because they signed up for it at the callout fair last
Thursday).

Second, I'd like to invite everyone to contribute, both to this list and to
Purdue.pm. Some ways are:

- Post to the list! If you come across an interesting Perl-related web page,
  or an interesting piece of news, or want to share some insight about Perl
  you have had recently, or a nasty one-liner that you found fascinating
  to analyze, or something cool you came up with, or anything else related
  to Perl, send it to purdue-pm at pm.org. I'm sure a lot of other people will
  find it interesting too.

- Similarly, if you have any Perl-related questions, feel free to ask them
  here. You will very likely find someone with an answer to your problem.

- If you have any topics about which you would be willing to talk or give
  a short class (it can be as short as 5 minutes, or as long as several
  one-hour sessions), let me know!

- If you have any other suggestions for activities, also let me know.

Enjoy,

--Diego