Damian Conway in Chicago

Diego Zamboni zamboni at cerias.purdue.edu
Fri Sep 8 15:20:42 CDT 2000

Hi,

Damian Conway, the Mad Scientist of Perl, and author of "Object Oriented
Perl", will be in Chicago on Oct 8 giving a free talk entitled "Quantum
Superpositions and the First Virtue" to the Chicago Perl Mongers group.

Conway is an awesome speaker, and his talks are usually comic, mind-boggling,
technically impressive and extremely enlightening, all at the same time.

Unfortunately, I'll be traveling on the 8th, but if others are interested,
maybe we could organize something and send a Purdue.pm contingent to the talk.

For more details, see

--Diego