[Princeton-pm] Request for new moderator

Jeffrey Pinyan japhy.734 at gmail.com
Sat May 22 17:00:31 PDT 2010

Good evening, Perl Mongers.  I probably don't know you, and you probably
don't know me.  I have not been very active on the Princeton.pm list for a
couple of years.  If there is another member of the list who would like to
assume ownership of Princeton.pm, please let me know.

Thanks.

--
Jeffrey Pinyan
"Praying the Mass: The Prayers of the People" -

[Mary said,] "Do whatever he tells you." ~ John 2:5