[Princeton-pm] Perler gathering, Thurs Dec 10

Thomas Pfau pfau at nbpfaus.net
Sat Dec 5 04:59:34 PST 2009

lug/ip has a once a month informal meeting at the one in West Windsor - Nassau Park Blvd.  There's plenty of room in an area up front for about a dozen or more people.  It's quiet enough to be able to hear each other and be able to carry on a conversation.  From what I remember of Panera's I've visited, most seem to have a small area of seating that would work for small group meetings so if another location is more central to the group it would probably still work well.

The last time we tried to get this group going the first meeting was at Triumph.  Good food, great beer, a bit pricey and noisy, but there were only four of us.  The place is too loud for larger groups to be able to communicate.