APM: Something Perl related...

Richard Jelinek rj at petamem.com
Wed Mar 26 06:41:02 CST 2003

Now for something completedly different - Perl-related. :-)

The first incarnation of our NLP Portal has been inofficially
launched. We will do some official announcement by 31.3. in Germany
and 2.4 here in the Czech republic.

Until thenthis is a pre-pre-test-trial.

The complete site is based on mod_perl 2 and Apache 2, the backend is
a DB and (mostly) Perl.

Have fun.

--
best regards,

     Dipl.-Inf. Richard Jelinek

     - PetaMem s.r.o. - Ocelarska 1 - Prague - www.petamem.com -
		       -= 2026049 Mind Units =-

Legal/Rechtliches:

error) please notify the sender immediately and destroy this
e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the
material in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.

E-Mail irrtümlich erhalten haben, informieren Sie bitte sofort den
Absender und vernichten Sie diese Mail. Das unerlaubte Kopieren sowie