APM: inviting a guru

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Fri Dec 14 04:01:46 CST 2001

On Dec 14, Radomir Starostik wrote:
> Once more about gurus.
> Inviting of the foreigner guru can be difficult and can require some
> organization work. Let's try it first at the local level.
> I think that if we'll be able to specified several interesting themas,
> we can find some <local gurus>. Jenda what do you think about it :-) ?

well, it would be nice to have some kind of guru give us a talk, but
the reason I suggested it in the first place is because perl mongers
have an actual invite-a-guru service:

	http://www.pm.org/invite-a-guru.shtml

but sure, who were you thinking of?

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.