Dalsi sraz nadoraz [WAS: Re: APM: inviting a guru]

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Thu Dec 13 08:12:23 CST 2001

From:           	Jan Kratochvil <short at ucw.cz>
> On Thu, Dec 13, 2001 at 02:28:43PM +0100, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > P.S.: Pro nove prichozi ... jasne ze se tu mluvi i cesky.
>
> Aha, I expected Czech lang. was already retreated here as the useless
> obsolete compatibility cludge.

Well ... it could be viewed as such ... at least in the area of
computers. But I somehow ... like the language. And would hate it
to disappear ;-)

> Anyway, na kdy je planovany dalsi 'sraz'? Dle planu je 7.1.2002
> (pondeli), akorat to neni explicitne uvedeno na http://prague.pm.org/
> . Prague.pm jsem si totiz vsiml teprve ted (linkem ze /. na interview
> s linkem na web s linkem).

Presne tak, 7.1. Ja to tam hodim.

Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me