Fwd: Re: APM: 2nd session

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Tue Dec 4 07:47:20 CST 2001

oops, forgot to cc: this to the list.

----- Forwarded message from Peter Lowe <pgl at mini.instinct.org> -----

Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2001 13:54:50 +0100
From: Peter Lowe <pgl at mini.instinct.org>
To: Radomir Starostik <rsta at bach.cz>
Subject: Re: APM: 2nd session

On Dec 04, Radomir Starostik wrote:
> Hi,
> I visited the first session. Now I wasn't able to come, because I am
> from Olomouc. Can anyone tell me (in short of course) about what was the
> discussion?
>
> Radek

hi radek,

we talked quite a bit about ai, since richard is doing his dissertation
on it, and programming languages in general. I asked lots of annoying
questions, since both jenda and richard know lots more than me about,
well, most things I think... it was very interesting for me personally -
I learnt quite a bit. :)

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.

----- End forwarded message -----

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.