APM: :(

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Sun Nov 25 12:13:26 CST 2001

From:           	Your Friend <fatvamp at hj-computers.de>
> From other communities (Linux User Groups, BBS Users, Chatters etc.)
> there always was a clear schedule stating something like
>
> "We meet every first <day> of the month at <location>."
>
> It is easy to remember, guarantees to happen at a fixed day of the
> week and serves the purpose, that one gets known at <location>.

I agree completely.

> I think we should copy this, so the next meeting would be somewhere in
> the first week of december - thus less delay to the last meeting - but
> then once a month.

Fine.

What day of week would everyone prefer?

	I am free any day, but would prefer if we did not meet on Friday.
	Also, I have something very early in the morning on Thursday,
	so Wednesday is also not the perfect day. But I don't mind that
	much.

Would anyone prefer another week of month?

	I don't care.

Where? Does anyone have any suggestions?

	I think the Doba is quite good, but if anyone knows something
	better we can relocate. :-)

Please let me know !
Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me