APM: :(

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Tue Nov 20 08:41:33 CST 2001

> I'm really really sorry I didn't make it last night, especially after
> making the effort to try and get prague.pm together in the first place.
> how did it go? will there be another meeting anytime soon? (how about
> next week? :)
>
>  - peter.

I think everybody will agree if I say it was pretty good :-)
We spent most time talking about things not directly related to
Perl, but it definitely was fun. I don't mind having another session
next week, but I think it's a bit too early. I though we could meet
again next month, that seems like a reasonable delay.
If you think otherwise, just say so. I don't mind meeting more often.

Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me