APM: Prvni setkani / First session

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Wed Nov 7 08:46:43 CST 2001

From:           	Peter Lowe <pgl at mini.instinct.org>
> On Nov 07, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> > Since people start to gather slowly I think we should try to arrange
> > the first session.
> >
> > First suggestion: monday November 19th, restaurant "Doba" on
> > namesti Miru (Metro >A<), 7pm
> >
> > If anyone doesn't like the place or date/time or has a better
> > suggestion let us all know. This is just the first suggestion so it
> > can be moved in time or in space ;-)
> >
> > I am (or rather "can be") free any time.
> >
> > Jenda
>
> hi jenda,
>
> what's the street name for doba? I want to look it up on mapy.cz or
> mapy.atlas.cz. namesti miru sounds good to me though.

Well ... it's directly on the square (I don't think the restaurant itself
is in the database on mapy.atlas.cz.) It's on the east side of the
square. On the side where the tram stop is.

Jenda

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me