APM: Prvni setkani / First session

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Wed Nov 7 07:34:55 CST 2001

(english version follows)
Pomalicku se nam tu zacinaji schazet lidi, takze by bylo dobre
usporadat prvni slezinu.

Prvni navrh: pondeli 19.11. v restauraci "Doba" na namesti Miru
(Metro >A<), 7 hodin vecer.

Pokud nekomu nevyhovuje termin nebo misto, nebo ma nejaky jiny
navrh ozvete se a muzeme to posunout a presunout.

Ja muzu kdykoli.

==================
Since people start to gather slowly I think we should try to arrange
the first session.

First suggestion: monday November 19th, restaurant "Doba" on
namesti Miru (Metro >A<), 7pm

If anyone doesn't like the place or date/time or has a better
suggestion let us all know. This is just the first suggestion so it
can be moved in time or in space ;-)

I am (or rather "can be") free any time.

Jenda

== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==
violent psychopath who knows where you live.
      -- Rick Osborne, <osborne at gateway.grumman.com>