APM: flat file storage

Jenda Krynicky Jenda at Krynicky.cz
Fri Nov 2 10:02:10 CST 2001

> can anyone recommend a decent flat file storage module?
>
>  - peter.

Depends on what do you need this for.

Maybe the best option would be DBD::CSV ... this would allow you
to upgrade to a real database easily.

Jenda

P.S.: I think you'd get more suggestions in other lists. We both
know there are very few people on this list. And I'd like to keep this
list for discussion about meetings and similar stuff. Or questions in
Czech .. for those whose english is too bad to use
beginners at perl.org or comp.lang.perl.misc.

=========== Jenda at Krynicky.cz == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain.
I can't find it.
					--- me