APM: feedback for module authors

Peter Lowe pgl at mini.instinct.org
Sun Oct 28 13:04:43 CST 2001

On Oct 28, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
> Except THEY do not want the feedback ... they'd claim the bugs
> are features anyway.

true... "no security? it's a FEATURE! we just want it to be easy to
use!". I've just found out that my windows box is infected with the
Hybris and Nimda viruses. I hardly use the machine for *anything*
except playing day of the tentacle and checking websites in internet
explorer for work, and I *still* got infected. amazing. (by the way,
no, I don't have outlook installed. :-)

> Well ... it seems that everybody left since nothing happened in the
> list for months. So there are exactly 2 people subscribed at the
> moment :-(

would you mind if I tried to get people to join? I know of a few
other perl programmers who live in prague...

by the way, apparently my friend scott van wagenan has just got a
job at tmp. say hello for me!

 - peter.

--
This is not the signature you are looking for. Move along.