Final info for Randal Schwartz in CT

j proctor jproctor at oit.umass.edu
Tue Apr 25 13:24:00 CDT 2000

The decided-upon location for the meeting is in one of the office
buildings near Bradley airport (specifically, the one at 334 Ella Grasso
Parkway, which is Rte 75, north of Rte 20).  The meeting will start at 7;
there will likely be some take-out (pizza? chinese?  both?) ordered for
around 6:15 or 6:30.  Kevin said he'd add some directions to the Hartford
PM web site (http://hartford.pm.org/), but he doesn't seem to have so yet.

It would be nice to give Kevin (the organizer) a fairly reliable head
count by this evening sometime, or (I'm guessing; he can correct me if I'm
wrong) tomorrow lunchtime at the latest.  Check in with him by email
(perlguy at perlguy.com) if you're going to be there.

My offer of carpooling still stands, although people shorter than 6' or so
will be more comfortable in the back of my smallish car.  I'll be leaving
UMass 4:30-ish, and have one stop planned in downtown Springfield each
direction.