[Pikes-peak-pm] Wednesday PPPM Lunch: who will attend?

Dusty Wilson dusty at hey.nu
Sat Oct 31 11:02:11 PDT 2009

Who will be able to make it to the PPPM lunch on Wed, Nov 4 at 11:30am
at Panera on N. Academy?  I live about 250 miles away and will attend
if there are at least three people in total.  Assuming Tim is able to
make it (I haven't heard from him about it yet), we would need at
least one more person.  Preferably I'd love to meet more people from
the group, though.  Please let me know by Tuesday mid-day (via this
list, not directly) if you plan to attend on Wednesday so I can
confirm my plans for the day.

Thanks for the status update, both Ed and Doug.

Dusty

Date: Mon, 26 Oct 2009 15:59:50 -0600
From: Ed Loehr <pppm at bluepolka.net>