leadership needed for PPPM

Tim Chambers timc+perl at divide.net
Fri May 23 16:54:14 CDT 2003

Dear Fellow Perl Mongers,

Yesterday HP's Linux lab in Ft. Collins offered me a job as a QA engineer. I
have four other job leads that I am gently trying to drive to closure before
I make a final decision. (I already got replies this morning from Ball
Aerospace and HP in the Springs telling me those jobs have evaporated.) I'm
just relieved to be winding down my job search and will make a decision by
Wednesday.

I'll let you know where I end up. But in any case, I am taking this
opportunity to ask for volunteers to take over for me as organizer of the
Pikes Peak Perl Mongers.

We've never needed much formal structure, but the group does need the roles
filled for group leader, lunch organizer, and webmaster. Please reply to me
if any or all of those roles interest you.

Tim ><>
http://pikes-peak.pm.org/

P.S. I'm trying to work out a way to go to the Black Forest Community Center
tonight to listen to some music (www.blackroseacoustic.org). The house band,
Black Rose, is performing. Maybe I'll see you there?